Terms and Conditions for Eat Natural Community Opportunity
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Eat Natural Limited whose registered office is at 95 Camberwell Station Road, London, SE5 9JJ.
- Eligibility: The Opportunity is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over, and legal resident in the UK, except employees of Eat Natural and their affiliated companies, their immediate families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility and suitability of entrants.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry Instructions: Go to eatnatural.com/community/
- Answer the 4 questions
- Tell us ‘If you had a magic wand what would you change about Eat Natural?’ (in no more than 100 words)
- Tell us ‘Why do you think you’d make a good Eat Naturalist?’ (in no more than 100 words)
- Upload a favourite photograph of yourself
- Promotional Period: Currently, there is no planned closing date for this Opportunity.
- The Opportunity: Eat Naturalist’s will help provide feedback into Eat Natural’s products, events and other activities. They will provide written, verbal and face-to-face feedback and will have the opportunity to sample new products and feedback on initiatives before they are made available to the public. Eat Naturalist’s will also have the opportunity to take part in sports, charity and other events, and will have the opportunity to participate in the events themselves, as well as help sample Eat Natural’s products at such events.
- Please not entry to the Community is not guarantee of free product
- Winner Selection: Places are limited so that we can support our community members as much as possible. Successful community members will be chosen by a panel of judges with at least one independent person.
- Judging Criteria: Entrants must answer all the questions and must match the eligibility and suitability requirements in order to go through to the final judging rounds. The Opportunity will be judged on most suitable and passionate entries.
- Winner Notification: Successful applicants will be notified via email within 15 working days of making their application.
- General: Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Opportunity awarded. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to this Opportunity, the decision of Eat Natural shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Eat Natural.
- The Opportunity (an Eat Naturalist Position) is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Opportunity is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Opportunity with another of equivalent value only in exceptional circumstances.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control, which affect its ability to operate the Opportunity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to decline any entries that are defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations.
- The rules of this Opportunity shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
- Only residents of the UK will be eligible to receive the Opportunity. Anyone chosen as a winner with a non-UK based address will not be eligible for the Opportunity nor a replacement Opportunity of any type. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any entrants picked as winners before the country of residence is made known.
- For the winners’ names and counties please write to Eat Natural, 4 Fourth Avenue, Halstead, Essex, CO9 2SY enclosing an SAE.
- By participating and being part of the Opportunity you agree to us using your name and county for the purposes of the winners list.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Competition or receipt or misuse of any Opportunity.
- By participating in the Opportunity the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that their entry shall not have been previously published or exploited in any part and that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.